Monday 2 February 2009

Starting Out

Bearing in mind I spend so much of my time reading food blogs, I thought it was high time I started one. So here it is!

I begin with a blog about lunch today:

Came back from London (my parent's house) on Saturday night with lots of leftovers, including roast potatoes, I ate some last night, and turned the rest into my fave potato salad which is basically left over roast potatoes with mayo, garlic and paprika. I personally like it to be really garlicy, but I know that other people don't! So, (as usual for me) no quantities.

Anyway, for lunch today, I decided to eat the potato salad with some flaked smoked mackerel (as I had some in the freezer) and horseradish, for a bit of a kick. Served with a side salad, it was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment