Wednesday 11 February 2009

Making Lunch

Finally, a little cooking. But really, only minor. A good distraction from todays work - which is stats. I hate stats. I wanted to use up the left over herrings in sour cream from home. I love them:
I have to assure you that it tastes better than it looks. Basically, it involves combining the fish from a jar of roll mop herrings, with some of the onions from the jar, chopped pickled cucumbers, chopped apple, and sour cream.

So I made some egg may too, and a salad. And ate it all with some of the bread I brought up from home.

This is a slice of rye, and a slice of black bread. It comes from the Kosher butcher (who also sells bread, and other Kosher things) at home. I'm sure I could get it from the Polish place near my Oxford house.

No comments:

Post a Comment