Sunday 8 February 2009

Pasta Time

So I've been following Presto Pasta Nights for a while now, and as it's the 100'th this week, I thought it was high time I joined in. I even took a photo of my pasta, but sadly, being a student, I don't really have beautiful dishes.

My pasta dish was roasted squash, leeks and red onion, with goats cheese:

I had half a left over Sweet Mama Squash, that mum had given me from her veggie box, however this recipe works very well with Butternut Squash too.

I roasted my red onion and leeks, adding the cubed squash later as it was already cooked. Once nicely roasted, I added the veg to some tricolour pasta spirals, and then crumbled on the goats cheese. There's a little spinach hiding in there too, and I love this recipe with a bag of fresh wilted spinach added to it.

So I'll send this to Ruth and finally enter the world of Presto Pasta!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome and I do hope you plan on joining in the fun at Presto Pasta Nights very often. This dish has me drooling.

    ReplyDelete